Skip to content
- Because of license issue, Lightbox 2 is not included in Folder Gallery anymore. You have to install it yourself (see FAQ)
- Folder Gallery doesn’t include any JS lightbox engine anymore. You have to install one yourself (see FAQ)
- Reorganize Settings page
- Add an option to force 777 permissions to cache folders
- Because of license compatibility, Fancybox 2 is not included in Folder Gallery anymore. You have to install it yourself or use a Fancybox plugin (see FAQ)
- Change the location of Lightview 3 installation (see FAQ)
- Support for Responsive Lightbox Plugin
- Support for Easy Fancybox Plugin
- Global option to set transition effect when Fancybox 2 engine is selected
- Option (and attribute) to sort pictures randomly
- Rewrite directory scan : support for gif, bmp pictures ; sort by date option
- Global option to display the caption under the picture thumbnail.
- Several changes in layout and CSS. Hopefully it breaks nothing!
- New ‘smartfilename’ option for caption style
- Option (and attribute) to sort pictures by filename in reverse order
- Improved captions support
- Compatibility with PhotoSwipe WP plugin
- Minor bug fixes
- Update Lightbox 2 JS to 2.6 (JQuery/Wordpress 3.6 compatibility)
- Update Fancybox JS to 2.1.5
- Global option to set picture’s subtitle style (default, subtitle, subtitlewithoutextension, none)
- Global option to set autoplay speed when Fancy Box engine is selected.
- Option to display the thumbnails of the first pictures only. Read the FAQ!
- Several changes and improvements related to single-thumbnail-gallery (thumbnails=”single”). Read the FAQ!
- Misc bug corrections
- Pictures are now sorted alphabetically
- Global option to change title style when fancybox engine is selected
- Misc changes to support a forthcoming plugin
- Add a ‘thumbnails’ option/attribute to set how many thumbnails should be displayed in the gallery : all (default), single or none (display a link instead).
- Improved error messages
- Update FAQ
- Fix a problem with case of file extension of thumbnails.
- Update Fancybox to 2.1.4
- Scripts are only loaded on pages with galleries
- Add support for fancybox (included)
- Add an option to change gallery ‘engine’ (Lightbox, Fancybox, Lightview when installed or None)
- Misc changes
- Internationalization (English, French)
- Support for Lightview 3 (see FAQ)
- Code cleaning
- Small improvements
- Add a 0-column option (When ‘Images per Row’ is set to 0, the number of columns is set automatically.)
- Misc changes